The Stago webinars have successfully gathered colleagues from all around the world. If you have missed the live events or are interested in reviewing it, the 30-minute recorded version is now available online 24/7.
From the www.stagowebinars.com website, you will be able to watch the following Stago webinars:
- D-Dimer: Its use in the strategy for VTE exclusion and
as a predicator for the risk of VTE recurrence
- How to diagnose and manage Heparin-Induced Thrombocytopenia (HIT)?
- Laboratory Measurement of New Oral Anticoagulants
- New Insights in Lupus Anticoagulant Testing
- Quality Control in the Haemostasis laboratory
How Quality Control contributes to result reliability?
- Thrombin Generation: a universal laboratory tool emerging from research to clinical practice.
- How I interpret an aPTT result?
- The laboratory diagnosis of inherited and acquired Hemophilia
- Disseminated Intravascular Coagulation:
pathophysiology and diagnosis - contribution of the clinical lab
and importance of Fibrin-related markers
- Heparin Monitoring—Here to Stay!
- Preanalytics in Haemostasis
- Quality Assurance and Risk Management in the Coagulation Laboratory: For the Benefit of the Patient
- Microparticles: an emerging biomarker with multifaceted clinical indications
- Thrombophilia Screening in 2017: Rare Occasion or Opportunity for Everybody?
- PT/INR measurement for the management of VKA therapy
- D-Dimer measurement in the diagnosis of venous thromboembolism - Lessons from the DiET study
- Laboratory diagnosis of von Willebrand disease
- DOAC laboratory testing for perioperative patient’s management
- Factor XIII and red blood cells in venous thrombosis
- Diagnosis of Platelet Function Disorders
- Automated algorithms in the coag lab - Expert rules for lupus anticoagulant testing