- Diagnostica Stago S.A.S., a société par actions simplifiée (simplified form limited company) registered in France, with its main trading address at 3 allée Thérésa 92600 Asnières sur Seine – France and with registration number 305 151 409, a registered capital of 7,509,445 Euro ("Diagnostica Stago"), owns and hosts this Extranet Site. Diagnostica Stago's VAT number is FR55305151409 and is regulated by French Tax administration. Diagnostica Stago PTY Ltd., Australian Company Number 130 555 949 (“Stago Australia”), with its registered office at 651 Doncaster Road, P.O. Box 106, Doncaster, VIC 3108, Australia, manages and controls this website www.stago.com.au (the “Website”). References to “we”, “us, “our”in this document are references to Diagnostica Stago and Stago Australia/New Zeland.
- If you have any complaints or queries concerning the Website, please contact us by email at email@example.com or by telephone on +61 (0)3 9840 5555
Changes to the Terms
Your access to the Website shall be subject to your compliance with the Terms which we reserve the right to amend or update at any time. You will be notified of any changes to the Terms by us through the Website prior to such changes taking effect. The date of our most recent changes to the Terms will appear at the bottom of this page.
- While we have endeavoured to ensure the accuracy of the information which can be accessed via the Website at the time of publication, the Website or it contents may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors. The Website and its contents are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis only. We do not guarantee the accuracy, timeliness completeness or fitness for purpose of the information provided on the Website nor that use of the Website will be uninterrupted or error-free.
- The Website has been designed to provide general information concerning us. The communicated information is provided for information only and is not intended to, nor does it, constitute professional advice upon which a specific decision should be made or a recommendation to purchase any product or service and is not binding on us in any manner whatsoever. You should not rely upon the content of the Website as a substitute for professional advice and should independently check the information contained on the Website and seek your own independent advice. We therefore exclude all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on the information and content of the Website by any visitor, or by anyone who may be informed of its contents.
- We may make changes to the information contained on the Website at any time without notice but make no commitment to update that information.
Your Access to the Website
- Access to the Website is possible twenty four (24) hours a day, seven (7) days a week, except in an event which is beyond our control, and subject to possible breakdowns and maintenance work required for the proper functioning of the Website.
- We hereby grant you a limited revocable non-exclusive and non-transferable licence to access and use the Website for its intended purposes, subject to your compliance with these Terms. This licence does not include the right to collect or use information contained on the Website for purposes prohibited by the Terms to create derivative works based on the content of the Website; or download or copy the Website. If you use the Website in a manner that exceeds the scope of this licence or you breach the Terms we may revoke the licence granted to you.
Your Use of the Website
- You agree to use the Website for lawful and fair purposes and you promise us that you will not use the Website in any way or for any purpose that is unlawful, fraudulent or prohibited by these Terms. In particular, but without limitation, you agree that you will not:
- use the Website in any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulations;
- upload, transmit or post any computer viruses or harmful files, programs or other computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any software or hardware;
- send, upload, post or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising, promotional materials, “junk email”, “spam” or any duplicative messages;
- use the Website in any manner which could damage, disrupt, disable, overburden, or impair the Website; or
- interfere with any other party's use or enjoyment of the Website;
- To the extent permitted by law, you indemnify and hold us and any of our officers, employees or agents harmless from and against all and any expenses, losses, liabilities, damages, costs or expenses incurred or suffered and any claims or legal proceedings which are brought or threatened, in each case arising from your use of, or conduct on, the Website and/or any breach of the Terms.
- Please be aware that there are risks in dealing with strangers through this Website and you should choose carefully the information you post on this Website and that you give to other Website users. You assume all risks associated with dealing with other users with whom you come in contact through this Website, including in relation to offensive, harmful or inaccurate information provided by other users.
Intellectual Property Rights
- Except as is otherwise indicated on the Website, we and/or our licensors own the copyright in the content of the Website (including but not limited to data, information, illustrations, logos, brands and trademarks, etc.) and all related intellectual property rights, including but not limited to all database rights, unregistered and registered trademarks and logos.
- Nothing in the Website is intended to grant, by implication or otherwise, any licence or right under any patent, trademark or other intellectual property owned by us, our licensors or any third party.
- Subject to clause 7 any copying, reproduction or dissemination of all or part of the content of the Website, by any process whatsoever, is illegal.
- You shall be responsible for taking all appropriate measures to protect your own data and/or software from contamination by any virus circulating on the internet.
Use of Documents and Software
- You may not copy, reproduce, publish, upload, post, transmit or distribute in any manner whatsoever any of the documents contained on the Website (the “Documents”), except under the following conditions:
You may download one (1) copy of the Documents onto a computer for your personal use for non-commercial purposes, provided that you keep intact all copyright notices and statements and all indications of other proprietary rights. Any changes to the Documents or their use for any other purpose shall constitute an infringement of our copyright and other proprietary rights. You are prohibited from using the Documents on another website or in a networked computing environment.
You may download one (1) copy of the software contained on the Website (the “Software”)
We grant you a non-exclusive right of use of the Software (including the files, images integrated therein, and accompanying data). We do not grant you any proprietary rights over the Software and the elements which accompany it. You possess the medium on which the Software is recorded, but we retain full ownership of it and all intellectual property rights in the Software. To the extent permitted by law, you are prohibited from redistributing, selling, decompiling, dismantling, disassembling or reducing the Software in any manner whatsoever in a usable form.
You agree that you will not circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security related features of this Website or the features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any of the content on this Website, including the Software, or that enforce limitations on use of this Website or the content of this Website, including the Software.
Computer Viruses, Worms and Trojan Horses
- We use reasonable endeavours to check and test material at all stages of production and to protect the Website from computer viruses, worms, Trojan Horses and other destructive features (the “Destructive Features”). It is always wise for you to run an anti-virus program on all material downloaded from the internet, including from the Website. We do not warrant that the Website is free from Destructive Features and we do not accept any liability for any loss, disruption or damage to your data or your computer system which may occur from the transmission of any Destructive Feature via the Website or the services made available through it.
- You are responsible for ensuring that your computer system meets all relevant technical specifications necessary to use the Website or any services made available through it and that it is compatible with the Website.
Limitation of Liability
- We agree that we will provide the Website and any services to you with reasonable skill and care but we do not guarantee that the Website or services provided through it will be fault free or meet your requirements.
- Regardless of where the goods or services are supplied, to the extent permitted by law, and without limiting the rights of each party under the Trade Practices Act 1974 (Cth) and except as otherwise set forth in clause 10.1, we exclude all other express or implied terms, conditions, warranties, or representations whatsoever with regard to any goods or any information or service, including but not limited to implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose, non infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy, provided through the Website. We will not be liable for any loss or damage howsoever arising out of or in connection with your use of the Website. For the avoidance of doubt, the above limitations of liability do not apply in the case of death or personal injury caused by our negligence, or where we have acted fraudulently.
- Where goods and services are supplied in Australia, in the event that these Terms constitute a supply of goods or services to a consumer as defined in the Trade Practices Act 1974 (Cth) or applicable State or Territory Legislation, subject to clause 10.4, nothing contained in these Terms excludes, restricts or modifies any condition or warranty or other obligation in relation to these Terms and the goods and services to be supplied under these Terms, which pursuant to Legislation, is applicable or is conferred on a party where to do so is unlawful.
- We accept no liability to you or any third party for any direct, indirect, consequential, incidental, special or punitive damages, however caused, even if foreseeable (save that these limitations on our liability do not affect your non-excludable statutory rights as a consumer if relevant) including any damages arising from loss of use, data or profits, whether in contract, tort or otherwise. To the fullest extent permitted by law and notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained in these Terms, where the benefit of any condition, warranty or other obligation is conferred upon a User pursuant to any of the Legislation, our sole liability to you for breach of any such condition, warranty or other obligation will be limited to one of the following (as we may determine in our sole discretion):
- in relation to goods, the replacement of the goods or the supply of equivalent goods, the repair of such goods or the payment of the cost of having the goods repaired or the payment of the cost or replacing the goods or acquiring equivalent goods.
- Except in respect of any payment obligation, neither us nor you will be liable for any failure to perform any obligation owed to the other due to reasons beyond our reasonable control, for example, industrial disputes, acts of God, terrorism and technical difficulties.
Links to Third Party Websites
- When you access an external website linked to the Website by way of a hypertext link (the “Linked Sites”), you accept that it is independent from the Website. We are neither responsible for, nor do we necessarily endorse the content of Linked Sites. We do not accept responsibility for any losses or penalties incurred as a result of your use of any Linked Sites or reliance on the content of any Linked Sites.
- We mainly provide these links to Linked Sites to you only as a convenience and the inclusion of any such link in the Website does not imply any endorsement by us. You hereby acknowledge that you visit Linked Sites entirely at your own risk.
Our Use of Your Information
Termination and Access Restriction
- We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to terminate your access to the Website or any portion of the Website at any time without notice.
- In the event that you breach the Terms, your limited licence to use the Website shall expire immediately, without you having any right or claim. You will be solely liable for any loss suffered by us or any third party as a result of your breach of the Terms.
Except for in the case of fraud, these Terms constitute the entire understanding and agreement between you and us regarding your use of the Website.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Victoria. The courts of Melbourne shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any claims, dispute or matter arising under or in connection with the Terms.
In the event that any of the provisions of these Terms should be held to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable under the laws of the country in which these Terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent that they are so illegal, invalid or unenforceable, they shall in that state or country be treated as severed and deleted from these Terms and the remaining Terms shall survive and remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable in that state or country.
- These Terms are between you and us. There are no third-party beneficiaries to these Terms.
- Our failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms shall not operate as a waiver of such right or provision. The waiver of any breach of any provision of these Terms shall only be effective if in writing. No such waiver shall operate or be construed as a waiver of any subsequent breach.
- You may not assign your rights under these Terms to any third party. We may assign our rights under these Terms without condition.
- Where used in these Terms, “Legislation” means any law, legislation or legislative provision, including any statutory modification, amendment or re-enactment, any subordinate legislation or regulations issued under that legislation or legislative provision, any authorisation, ruling judgment, order or decree of any Government agency, and any statute, regulation, proclamation, ordinance or by-law in Australia.
Publisher of the Site: DIAGNOSTICA STAGO S.A.S
société par actions simplifiée (simplified form limited company) with a registered capital of 7,509,445 euros
Registered offices: 3 allée Thérésa 92600 Asnières sur Seine - France
Trade registry: RCS Nanterre B 305 151 409
Tel: +33 (0)1 46 88 20 20
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Webmaster: Elodie Paillet
Editorial manager: Pascal Boulanger
Hosting: VINC S.A.S, 2 rue Jean Jouvet, 78740 Vaux sur Seine, trade registry: R.C.S. Versailles B 380 367 938
Tel: +33 (0)1 30 04 15 15
Last amended on 23 of December, 2014
PLEASE ENJOY CONSULTING OUR SITE