Accounting for 32% of the workforce, Industry and Supply Chain careers start where R&D stops, with the industrialization, production and distribution of reagents, instruments and consumables.
They are supported by specialists in continuous improvement, procurement, purchasing and maintenance, who assist them throughout this process.
With a constant sense of reactivity, and a marked "solution" mindset, the upstream and downstream Supply Chain experts assure the shipment of products in France and worldwide and manage inventory.
Some examples of Industry and Supply Chain jobs:
Biologist Technician Pilot Laboratory/Production/Quality Control
- Working for the Pilot Laboratory or Production, you assure the production of trial batches or larger-scale production of the reagents in the line.
- If working in Quality Control, you personally supervise the final inspection operations on these products.
- You have a BTS or DUT (2-year higher education diploma) in Biological Analyses, Biochemistry, Bio analyses and Controls, Biological Engineering and Biotechnologies.
Laboratory Evaluation Technician
- You run tests and help evaluate and approve reagents and instruments after their development and modify products already industrialized.
- You have a BTS or DUT (2-year higher education diploma) in Biological Analyses, Biochemistry, Bio analyses and Controls, Biological Engineering and Biotechnologies plus a specialization in Biomedical Instrumentation ideally.
Production Team Manager
- You are in charge of the production of a line of products and coordinating a team of biologist technicians and production operators with a constant objective of respecting deadlines and quality standards.
- You validate the records and propose upgrades of production procedures.
- You have an engineering degree in Biochemistry or Biological Engineering.
Maintenance Technician (industrial)
- You assure preventive and corrective maintenance operations on process equipment and automated production systems, in compliance with quality procedures.
- You contribute to the installation and commissioning of new equipment.
- You have a professional Baccalaureat or BTS/DUT (2-year higher education diploma) in electrical engineering or Industrial Maintenance.
"Instrument" development –"Instrument" integration Technician
- You check that new instruments work, running the necessary tests for adjustments before commercialization in the context of the Instruments Production process.
- You have a professional Baccalaureat or BTS/DUT (2-year higher education diploma) with a specialization in Mechanics, electronics or electrical engineering.
Methods and Continuous Improvement Engineer
- You carry out studies, implement and follow-up of productivity and continuous improvement actions and vouch for the consistency of all the projects undertaken.
- You have an engineering degree or Master’s specialized in Biology and/or Industrial Automation and/or Continuous Improvemen.
- Whether for production (mass and projects) or off-production, the Buyer’s job is to buy the products and services the company needs on the best terms (quality, cost, margin, delivery times).
- You prospect, select and negotiate with suppliers and many internal customers.
- You have a top business school or engineering degree with a specialization in purchasing and experience in the industrial sector.